Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Customer Comment

 Just got this E-mail  off our web site from Jeffery He purchased one of our 7" ovens. He is now enjoying some great baked foods on his camping trips.
This question was submitted on Monday, May 9th, 2011 at 09:59 AM.

Email : #########@yahoo.com

Name : Jeffrey A Cromer

Comments : Had such great success with this Oven using my featherfire xl alcohol stove, that I had to purchase the modified stove stand for my cannister stove. Great product, just wish I would have been bright enough to order stand with oven to save on shipping. Keep up the good work. jeffrey A. Cromer

Submit : Submit

 We gave him a $2.50 discount on the shipping. I know it's not much but every dollar helps in these times. Thank you Jeffery for your purchase. Bake some yummy stuff for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment