Sunday, May 13, 2012

Customer comment on the Bemco Backpacker Oven

This e-mail from one of our owners of the Bemco Backpacker Oven in Europe:

Hi Brian,
just had my first camp of the season. We had a typical start to the British summer:- horizontal rain, and I was glad to have packed a woollen blanket as well as a 3 season sleeping bag! I am pleased to report that the backpacker oven made good mini pizzas, and on Saturday evening I made toad-in-the-hole (baked sausages in a yorkshire pudding) with a blackberry and apple crumble for dessert. Great results.
The only thing I notice is that once the oven gets up to temperature, and the food goes in, it never seems to get up to temperature again. I'm not worried by this as the results were good - I just gave things a few minutes longer to account for it. Perhaps it was down to the cold wind which was blowing that day?
Anyway, I'm well pleased with my purchase, and would have no problems with recommending your product.
Cheers,
Rob.

No comments:

Post a Comment