Saturday, September 24, 2011

Customer Comment

 This just in today!

 I've been looking at this oven for a while (vs reflector ovens) and I'm glad I finally purchased it.

Nothing but great reviews on it.... I am impressed with the designer, nice work.
I do short 1 week canoe trips here in the northeast (Allagash, st. Johns, west Penobscot) and have been using Jetboil.
We push pretty hard at 17-20 mi per day, so good food becomes the focus, this oven is going to make the paddlers really happy !

Al

Yes Al will now be able to make pizza, lasagna, breads, biscuits, etc.

Thank You
I hope you enjoy your new freedom to now bake while camping. Simple, easy setup and baking with the Bemco Backpacker Oven. Works just like your home oven in the wilderness!

Thanks Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment