Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Customer comment

 This E-Mail from another one our happy customers!

This question was submitted on Tuesday, May 29th, 2012 at 09:16 PM.
Email : #######@hotmail.com

Name : David Langley

Comments : I love it! I am the Missionary Pastor from Oklahoma, with a son in Lancaster. All I need is a stuff sack, it came without it. My wife has agreed to go out on a trek now that she saw the oven in operation! I promised her good "oven food". I figured out the BEMCO name also neat! Thanks again for the design and product! I plan on putting it through the test. I used a Trangia first filled it up plum full; not good, yes flamed up boiled over wish I had video, learned to fill only 1/2 to 3/4 then works fine. Thanks again David Langley

Submit : Submit



No comments:

Post a Comment