Monday, January 27, 2014

This jsut in from a satisfied Owner

This was sent in from our Web site. Just thought I would share the info.
The E-Mail and last name have been removed for privacy.


This question was submitted on Saturday, January 25th, 2014 at 02:09 PM.

Email : wes.s@
Name : Wes S.
Comments : I recently bought the Bemco Backpacker 7" Oven kit for a trip on the Appalachian Trail. We did a test run on this weekend's campout (20 miles). We had freshly baked cinnamon rolls, crusty pizza, and flaky biscuits. What a treat!. We used the MSR Whisperlight for heating and the scouts did all the cooking. We use parchment paper in the two pans provided and it was no mess. Best deal for the money I have come across in a long time. I love the bag it comes in and the velcro strip for storage. Everything is there. Thermometer works great. I would recommend to anyone who wants a change of cooking on the trail. And it only weights 24 ounces.
Submit : Submit

No comments:

Post a Comment