Friday, November 19, 2010

Customer Comment

This was sent over the other day!


This question was submitted on Sunday, November 7th, 2010 at 02:20 PM.
Email : left out for privacy
Name : Rob A
Comments : I have been using your oven and have baked a lot of epicurian delights. My heat source comes from a Brunton Vapor AF multifuel stove. I have only chosen to burn coleman white gas while baking. What are you thoughts about using unleaded gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel or aviation fuels which the Brunton can burn as well? My consideration is that these fuels may not be healthy with all the toxic fuel additives they contain consentrating inside the Bemco oven. What say you?
Submit : Submit
Answer:
I would only use white gas, propane type fuel or alcohol as these burn clean. You need to have a clean burning heat source!

Thanks
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment